This week in Crave: The spaced-out edition
Final Frontier Design)
Too busy dreaming of a new OS to keep up with Crave? Here’s what you missed while you were obsessing with Windows Phone 8, which hits handsets this fall.
• Will Microsoft Surface get its ass kicked by the iPad?
• Hands on with the Windows 8 start screen.
• What’s it like to tweet with your eyes?
• Google spills the jellybeans about the Galaxy Nexus.
• Revealed: the secret lives of pizzas in New York.
• The shocking numbers on how addicted we are to our phones. But at least now we can use them … [Read more]
Why Houston should fight New York over wooden space shuttle
Can pizza vending machine finally cure our munchies?
Nokia Lumia 900 Batman edition swooping into shops
This week in Crave: The up-in-Flame edition
Watch the amazing journey behind New York pizza delivery