Microsoft updates My Xbox Live for iOS, adds Xbox control
Screenshot by Joe Aimonetti/CNET)
Now at version 1.5, My Xbox Live enables iPhone users who have XBox 360s to control their console using their iPad or iPhone in a whole new way.
Previously the My Xbox Live app only allowed users to track and compare user profiles and achievements, connect with Xbox Live friends, and manipulate your 3D avatar.
- Xbox Live launches app to stream all Paramount movies
- Bonus-deal Friday: Five bargains you won’t want to miss
- Microsoft aims for the jugular with Xbox ecosystem
- Five lessons from E3 2012
- Xbox Video headed to Windows Phone, Microsoft hints
Now, Microsoft has included the capability to access a variety of entertainment content located on your XBox 360 using the My Xbox Live app as a remote. The app allows users to play, pause, fast-forward, a… [Read more]
Microsoft SmartGlass: Xbox Live Companion on steroids?
Microsoft aims for the jugular with Xbox ecosystem
E3 2012: A closer look at Xbox SmartGlass
Microsoft has a new gaming handheld…and it’s the iPad
Halo 4, SmartGlass lead underwhelming Xbox E3 event