This week in Crave: The live long-and-prosper edition
Embroiled in a war of words with a fellow Instagram user? Please guys, it’s just an app. Do yourself a favor. Step away from the keyboard, pour yourself a soft-serve beer, and relax with this week’s top stories from Crave.
• OMG, is President Obama really a Vulcan?!
• Speaking of which, this captain’s chair will let you sit long and prosper — as long as you’re under 120 pounds.
• Dear Apple, it’s time to dump the iPod Touch. Sincerely, Donald Bell
• Ashton Kutcher will play Steve Jobs in a new movie (whaaaat?), but who should play Woz? My vote is still Zach Galifianakis.
• BioWare buckles to pressure, … [Read more]