This week in Crave: The space junk edition
Now that you can try on outfits from Barbie and Ken’s closet, it might be that you didn’t have enough time to keep up with Crave this week. No need to get your feather boas and ascots up in a bunch though, because we’ve rounded up the top stories for you right here.
• Dancing robots, lightsabers, and geyser-powered cars, oh my! Toy Fair 2012 had it all.
• Best news to come out of Toy Fair? Mattel is finally releasing a replica of the “Back to the Future” hoverboard.
• Cleaning up space junk. It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s got to do it.
• Ready-made 3D printers aren’t available yet, but CNET DIYers Rich Brown and Matt Fitzgerald don’t care.
• Will the Xbox 720 f… [Read more]
This week in Crave: The touchdown dance edition
Can this ‘janitor satellite’ clean up space junk?
Stomp some baddies in Mario Converse sneaks
This week in Crave: The shrink-wrapped edition
This week in Crave: The Legonaut edition