Boxx on wheels makes for unique, eco-friendly ride
We’ve seen electric bikes before, but we’ve never seen anything like the Boxx.
This contraption, which looks like an oversize suitcase that sprouted handles–or a MacBook Pro on wheels, if you ask me–is actually a new all-electric bike made by a Portland-based company called Boxx. Its unique design certainly makes it stand out from the crowd, but so do its eco-friendly features.
- iBike helps iPad, iPhone Touch users get in better shape (CES podcast)
- iBike fitness tool puts trainer on your handlebars
- Toyota, Yamaha unveil connected electric trike, e-bike
- Brammo raises $28M for electric motorcycles
- Computer scientists design wireless bike brake
The Boxx, is an emissions-free vehicle, can be charged using a standard household outlet system. It … [Read more]
Smart For-us pickup concept juices your bikes
Home not built in a day? How about in under 60 (video)
The hidden Samsung laptops of CES 2012
Cadillac tries small luxury with 2013 ATS
The case for virtual reality on grandma’s stationary bike