Crave at CES: Lightning strikes on day three
LAS VEGAS–CES 2012 isn’t over yet. In fact, day three of the show got downright electric with the announcement of the Best of CES 2012 Award winners and the chance to witness the powers of Dr. Megavolt. Get the buzz on what was hot right here in Crave’s wrap-up.
• Drum roll, please. The Best of CES 2012 Award winners are …
• Last year, Dong Ngo shot up a hard drive with a shotgun. This year, he watched as a IoSafe’s Thunderbolt drive got zapped by a million-watt Tesla coil. We’re definitely hanging out with him next CES.
• Chirp, chirp. Your phone is done charging.
• We still don’t have an official release date for the Nintendo Wii U, but here’s what HD Zelda might look and play like.
• The 36-inch EXOdesk touch screen is like the Microsoft Surface–but cheaper!
… [Read more]
LG’s 55-inch 55EM9600 OLED TV wins Best of CES
IoSafe unveils Thunderbolt drive with lightning and a hidden message
CES 2012: What we know so far
The 404 at CES 2012: Where we have the power (podcast)
The 404 at CES 2012: Where it doesn’t get any better than this (podcast)