What Santa missed: Steve Jobs action figure
I haven’t picked up a bearded 12-inch action figure since the 1970s, when the G.I. Joe Action Adventure Team was a kick-ass toy. But I can’t resist this new fuzzhead from In Icons that’s the spitting image of Steve Jobs.
This isn’t the first Jobs action figure–last year, Apple lawyers put the kibosh on a predecessor by China’s MIC Gadget.
But this one is far more expressive and finely wrought. It’s slated to be released in late February for $99 plus shipping. Think of what a desktop motivator it could be.
According to In Icons, the one-sixth Jobs comes with the following:
- one realistic head and two pairs of glasses
- one highly articulated body and three pairs of hands
- one black turtleneck and one pair of blue jeans
- one black leather belt and one chair (wood and metal)
- one pair of socks and sneakers
- two apples (one with a bite)
- one “One mo… [Read more]
Steve Jobs biography is Amazon’s bestselling book of 2011
LeBron James stocks store with 45 iPads
Meet Mr. Android 2011
First Apple TVs to come this summer at 32 and 37 inches?
Apple TV the king of set-top boxes, says report