Use Statistical Summaries to See Market Trends
Now including new Affordability documents!
Did you know our Statistical Summaries have been updated with data from 2010? We’ve also added new documents in the Portland, SW Washington, and Lane County folders to show our affordability graphs, which previously only appeared in our Market Action reports the first month of every quarter. Subscribers requested that we make the affordability graphs more accessible, which is why we created these new documents. Now, you no longer have to search through old Market Action reports to find the Affordability Index!
The new Affordability documents are for Lane County, the Portland Metro area, and SW Washington, and can be found in the three areas’ respective Statistical Summary folders. Unfortunately, we do not have Affordability information available for any other areas due to limited median income information from HUD.
To find the new Affordability documents or see the updated Statistical Summary documents on RMLSweb, here is where they are located:
1. Go to Forms and Documents (via Toolkit).
2. On the left side of the screen in Forms and Documents, you will see the Folder Menu with yellow folder files.
3. Go to the folder called 1500-1699 Market Action and Statistics Menu.
4. If there is a “+” sign next to the folder, click it to open the Market Action and Statistics Menu folder. If there is a “-” sign, it is already open.
5. The Statistical Summaries are grouped by area, and can be found in the folders between 1520 and 1699.
6. The new Portland Metro Affordability document can be found in folder number 1520-1539.
7. The new SW Washington Affordability document can be found in folder number 1549-1559.
8. The new Lane County Affordability document can be found in folder number 1560-1579.